Sunday, March 30, 2008

JAWHARA

JAWHARA means in arabic diamond,and every one wish to have his JAWHARA and ido have my JAWHARA who make me happy when im sad,and bring me joy in my life,iwas have this JAWHARA long ago but ididnt relise how precious,and how much she's expinsive,ieven found her inside me and have deep place, in my existance,this life is is so wierd,or ishould say god have great mercy on us,sometimes we think things is bad and we dont know it's real good without we know,in the middle of sadness and sorrow u find the smile of hope coming,when you u feel your existance about to end u discover something reborn you again,and bring you to the life world again after you pack ur things and ready to leave,he take's your hands and say no,thats not your time now to leave you still have roll in this life,and we need you now,you are going up now on the events stage be ready maybe you the star,then u discover that your JAWHARA who chnage's your life,and you didnt relise she is there, but now you see her,and thank god for the great discover you have,and becase that bring you back life again.when idiscover JAWHARA iwas still wiping my tears, gathring the pieces of my heart,and holding my mind before his great collapse,but my resistance was getting weaker and weaker,and iwas losing nice and lovely feeling iused to have,whenever iwake ifall iget my crutch again and walk but ifall,then iwalk and fall,till ibreak my crutch and say iwont walk,but JAWHARA make me walk and run,run to be me the old me ,im still not 100% me but iwill work on that and iwont surrender,coz ihave now something so so precious its diamond or my JAWHARA,this JAWHARA is inside me and it belongs only to me so no one can take it from me coz ihave blood and flesh will defend on her till the last drop of my blood and the last piece of my flesh,and iwould spill rivers from bloodsheds defending.and iwont sell my JAWHARA coz its priceless,and its inside me and idisover it inside me its my soul,my soul is my JAWHARA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the jawara i love...and ..always in my prayers..love of my life...simply.. you.