Sunday, January 18, 2009

1000 SOUL

they kill you my son.they kill you my eyes.kill you mercless.kill you with cold hand.and devilish smile on there faces.they take your pure soul.and take my soul with it.ibeg them no icry for them no.iscreem no and no and thousand no.take all my money.take all i own.take my soul.but leave me my baby soul.when you kill my dearm why.should ilive for just nothing.when you take my eyes ligth. why should isee anymore.my heart pulse screeming.my vines are aching.my head is raging.saking to sacrfise for you my life.you mean the wrold to me.you mean the life to me.you mean everything and anything for me.kill me but not him.tear me but not him.slight me but not him.burn me with your hate fire but not him.not him not him and thousand not him.they kill you infront my eyes and couldnt say no.they kill you infront my heart and he couldnt figth for you.they kill you infront my soul and couldnt give it to you more.they take your soul from me.but your soul all aroaund me.in every flower rising.in the sunshine.in every smile from pure angels as you.in every breath ibreath it.in every drink idrink it.in every ray fall on me. you my world light ray.no one can take my ray beacause you buired in my soul.they take your soul and every other soul.and iwish ihave thousand soul.to give you soul after soul.after soul after soul. after soul after soul.after soul after soul.after soul afrer soul.after soul after soul.and forever give you my soul.and all my thousand soul.(for the angels killed in gaza)

No comments: