Thursday, April 3, 2008

ESCAPER TO ALLAH

ALLAH im escaper and always i was escaper,i was escaper from you and now im escaper to you.iwalk in darkness and run from your light always.and i knowt deep inside me i will come to you again even after awhile.i always wanted to back to you.im your refugee please accept me,i dont have anyplace or anyone but you,i dont have home,i dont have family,i dont have love,i dont have life,all i have is you.accept me i beg,im down on my knees,my face bows to you,i prostrate to you,i melt for you,all i have is you.if you didnt accept me whom shall accept me,if you didnt forgive me whom will forgive me,no mercy but your mercy,no justice but your justice,no life but your life,no god but you my god,you and only you,you the one and the only,you the god the lord,the forgiver,only you ALLAH.
who will wipe my tears just you,i wish i have tears just for you,you the one desirve my tears,but sorry my sins make my tears like heavy stones carried on my heart my crule heart when im away of you.im the disobedient,im the sineer,im the mistakeer,im and im and im,but who is im?im your slave your reuterned slave,who return to you after he discover that he dosent have anyone or anything but you.walking alone in my darkness careless ignorant and feeling i controll the universe,ididnt know im so weak and useless and nothing till i needed you,and feelt how small im and dont desirve anything at all coz we dont know you the true you and i didnt esteem you the way u desirve cause im the stupid and ignorant creater who think only in himself and his desires only.but to whom ican go, to whom ican run,who can save me,who can help me,who can take me in his arms and take me away of everything,who but you you and you only ALLAH.save me ALLAH,help me ALLAH,take me in your hands ALLAH,wipe my tears ALLAH,heal my wounds ALLAH,take me from my soul darkness to your almighty lights.make walk to you open you arms for me,ineed you and never need anyone like i need you now,you the shelter for all homeless refugee runers,you the hug for needers.you the saver for the scareds,you and you only for us ALLAH,my lord im on your door and spread my hands asking for you to accept me whom do i have but you my supporter,this my simple soliloquy im the runer refugee to you,you the only i can tell him what i have and feel,
only you my LORD,my FORGIVER,my CREATOR, my GOD,my ALLAH

IN THE NAME OF ALLAH, THE BENEFICENT, THE MERCIFUL
SAY: HE IS ALLAH, THE ONE AND ONLY; ALLAH, THE ETERNAL, ABSOLUTE; HE BEGETTETH NOT, NOR IS HE BEGOTTEN; AND THERE IS NONE LIKE UNTO HIM.

SAY: O MY SLAVES WHO HAVE BEEN PRODIGAL TO THEIR OWN HURT! DESPAIR NOT OF THE MERCY OF ALLAH, WHO FORGIVETH ALL SINS. LO! HE IS THE FORGIVING, THE MERCIFUL.

YOU MY ALLAH FORGIVE ME AND ACCEPT ME ALWAYS,WIPE MY TEARS AND MAKE MY HEART AND TEARS JUST FOR YOU,
ALLAH

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SUBHANALLAH...U SPEAK WHAT I SPEAK FOR HIM. MAY ALLAH KEEP YOU BLESSED AND FORGIVE YOU...FORGIVE ME...FORGIVE US...AMIIN...