Sunday, April 13, 2008

LONGING FOR THE MOST GRACIOUS

LONGING to you the most gracious
LONGING to your repentancing
LONGING to your forgivness
LONGING to your contentedness

LONGING to prostrat in pray for you
to see your enemy under dust for you
LONGING to be close to you
so i pray more for you

LONGING for breaking and servility in your hands
LONGING to feel my tears moves
and shower on my face for you

LONGING to be gready in your generosity
desiring in your contentedness
LONGING to your holly words
down on my heart cold and peace

LONGING to your mercifull
LONGING to your covering
LONGING to your lover
LONGIN to his intercessions
and your intercessions

LONGING to your pardon
LONGING to your heaven
LONGING to your angels
to tell me enter safe and peacefully
from your gracious

ohhh my carving to your paradise
and the land ther
and the dimoands
ohhh my carving to rivers and birds
and good companions
ohhh my carving to you
ohhh my carving to see you

and irepet im so LONGING to you my gracious
LONGING to you be my auditory
LONGING to you be my optical
LONGING to you be my hand
and replace my embryo

LONGING to your contentedness
LONGING to meet you
LONGING to your light surround me
LONGING to your bless flood me
LONGING to your view dazzle me
LONGING to your generous full me
LONGING to your angels wrrped me
LONGING to your care protect me
LONGING to you my deputy longing to my helper

to help me on myself so idont carry on it
and to let myself only to you

LONGING to see you
do u long to see me?
with my sins and mistakes?
and my nonfeasance and ingratitude
and my unfair to myself
how can imeet u while i disobey you.
on your land and under your sky.
breathing your air and eating from your goods
how do ilong to who used me to worship him
and i used his blessing to disobey him
oh my fearlessness...and shameless

how do imeet you and me is me and you is you
how do imeet you owner of generosity and honoring
and im desperate of your mercy
and u closer to me more than my veins

and u meet me after it by that qustion
oh human what deceive you of your generous god
tears of the world cant compare my shyness
from your mercy.
im LONGING to your mercy

you the gracious of life and after death
you gracious of waster slaves
im LONGING to your blesses an favor on me
icome to you prisoner low to you
icome to you my lord my forgivneer in my sins
and my disasters.dont dispoint me you never break
your promise to us.

iswear at you by your glory and your loftiness
and your perfection.
to accept me and to be contentedness on me
not by my deeds but by your mercy and forgivness
ohhh what i a longing ihave to you
and waiting to meet you
to flood me with your blesses
and loving
because im longing to you
MOST GRACIOUS

No comments: