Saturday, April 12, 2008

MY WOUND BIRTHDAY

1 year whole year,12 months,365 days,8760 hours,525600 minutes,31536000 seconds,since you left me and broke my heart.year full of pain and depression passed with the sorrow in it with the tears like rains with endless cry and so little joy with no more dreams or hopes.my wound you creat it and it wont close ever coz it graved my heart and left open wound in it, all medicens in the world cant heal it coz it made by you.some say year would be enough to make me forget and isay no even century cant make me forget,why coz the open wound never make me forget,when ifeel fake senstion of happines the wound screem and say wake up did u forget me,im your open wound and iwill never close iwill never end and never die,ibeg him please leave me let me continue my life forgive and make me forget.iwant my life back but he never reponse he just show me the missing place of my heart he show me my wound place,and that was his deadly answer for my beg.in one moment allah change any mattre for better or worse and ihave been year whole year to change my worse to little better and ikeep wait even more years,we meet like this month and u left me also in this month is that coinsednce or you plan it?the month bring my happines same month take it from me,it's not his fault but my heart cant love this month anymore.how funny this life take you so high then through u deep underground without mercy and who take you high same one who through you down,someone you feelt she is the most tender person ever and now she is the most crule ever.now it's open invite for my wound birthday but please dont bring me gifts just bring me medcine or bring me tissue so ican wipe my tears,and no need to close the lights coz ihave been a year with no lights,here is the cake black and red cake made from my sadness and sorrow,and one candel giving darl light and the candel tears is blood coz this is my wound birthday.

No comments: