Saturday, May 10, 2008

CONFIDENTIAL TALK WITH GOD

whisper to god in dark
nights sincer whispering
and i ask god from good
heart asking god fearingness
my god ibecome in critical condition
so dispet the affliction
oh my lord im slave to repelling
the injustice icouldnt
help me god in my stuff
hand of mercy never stop
shelter for me is you god
merciefull you in bads
my god who relive the sorrow
and listen to complins
oh the night tierd me
with useless longess
im still lovesick
and my heart with sorrow folding
the hope days run and
lifes for us fold
my god thats me
weake please accept my supplications
whenever ifeel weakness igo
for god in my prayers
despair die's defeated
and pages for it folds
and longing lives in my heart
and joy with comfort stay always
and my days that pass
with my wishs get strong
my beloved shadow come to me
ilonging with no use
so patient you heart
soul talk never pass
with patiance get extreme
increase in patiance our comfort
ibuild for hope palce
with faith and piety
in night ihave glorification
and in day ihave pray
guide road is my way
and piety source my aim
and ilove goods my god
like all loves falls
so go hear me always
my talk just for you my way
and your satisfaction is what iwant
so good pleese me
and protect me from me
im your weak slave
who want you with no else

No comments: