Monday, April 13, 2009

NAKED SOULS

your look to me diveste me from my cover,
with you im naked with no cover outside and inside,
you know me before i be me and before anyone know me,
you see my inner before any see my outer,
infront of you ifeel my skin flay out of me.
you know what ido before even igone do it,
you know iwill do it before ithink in doing it,
you know what happin and what will happin and what happining before it start to happin,
all my wish in this transient life is just content look just look upon me to fullfil me and spray me with your face light that theres no light like it.
ifight all world for you alone stand stood giving the last droop of my blood just for your sake,
my soul for you just for you,
no one can strip me from it just you and just for you.
wide world huge earth open skies deep sea's all just drop in you and with you.
diving me in your tenderness puring me from my sins
puting me in higher downing your shiny breath taking light all over me.
im sinking in you from head to toe drowning to the fullest with my happy well.
im naked yes im naked infront of you and with you not my body naked coz ihave no skin with you,im naked with you naked heart naked mind and naked soul.
you have like me allot and ionly have you,you have like me allot and ionly have you.
and that coz
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.
you is you and me is me.

No comments: