Thursday, September 6, 2007

my sadess birthday

today is my birthday.my sadess birthday
all years it was normal day maybe feel happy
or dont feel anything ijust wasent care
but this year is diffrant much much diffrant
why ifeel sad or very very sad why ifeel that
coz im getting old ? or coz im alone?
or coz this remind me of her?coz coz my brokin heart?
or coz istill love her?or coz istill think in here every moment?
or coz im in hospitel ?or coz ihave depression?
belive me idont know whats reason more than the others
but all is correct last year birthday she send my gift
iwas so happy its was the most precious gift in my life
coz it was from her her hand touch it and make it
now ihave no gifts coz idont have her and even icant look
to the old gift coz im in hospitel and gift in home
sadess birthday coz she left me
coz she with another one now
sadess birthday coz she dont belive that icant live without her
sadess birthday coz she dont belive that no one can love her
like ilove her or want her like iwant her
sadess birthday coz shes not my wife in this day
sadess birthday coz icant hear or see her greeting me
sadess birthday coz im alone without her
sadess birthday coz she left me to face this crule world alone
sadess birthday coz ipity myself so much
sadess birthday coz icant survive without her
sadess birthday coz imiss her so much till the trears poured out
sadess birthday coz my fighting potwers finished
sadess birthday coz isurrender i up the white flag
sadess birthday coz coz all my wishes never happin
sadess birthday coz iwished to marry her but she not
sadess birthday that iwant her for ever but she's not
sadess birthday coz ilove her and iwell stay love he
sadess birthday coz im getting old but alone not like
iwished to be old with her and for her only her
sadesbirthday coz i live alone and well die alone
so thats really my sadess birthday
coz ilove her but she never love me
iadore her im crazy in her im dieng infront of her
im slave for my love to her
but ilove her and she never love me
it's my sadess birthday now

No comments: